Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's 2012 right? So why are we still arguing for our rights?

Jen's post about women's rights caught my attention for more than a few reasons. Here's a sneak peek for you so you can see how I became aware of this. The craziest thing is KS isn't the only state and Mary Pilcher-Cook isn't the only person pushing this crap on us. Really? I thought we won this battle days/months/years/decades ago? No? Apparently not.

Be aware. Spread the word. Bring awareness. Make a change.

c/o Jen from PIWTPITT




**Please note that these are my views and I do not wish to push them upon others. If you don't share my views on women's rights to pro choice, etc. then don't read this post or let it upset you. If it does upset you, you need to get a new hobby. 

Love&Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment