Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Met Gala Musings

If you're like me and have a guilty pleasure of reading celebrity gossip then you're fully aware that the Met gala was the other evening and everyone and their mom showed up to wow in some of the most beautiful gowns and most ridiculous fashion flops. 

Below are my faves with maybe a few notes here and there. You can't even pay me to post or write about the uggo's. Honestly, I can't believe some celebs PAY people to let them walk out of their homes in some of this shit. Ridic.

Glee's Diana Agron looking stunning
John Hamm and Emily Blunt
Really Tom & Giselle? Because we all didn't know you had it all before. So sexy. 
What is up with J.Alba lately? Just rockin her shit everywhere and always stunning
Julianne Hough
Kate Bosworth
Kristen Bell
Leighton Meister 
Where did Renee Zellweger come from? I thought she died. Way to look fab B.Jones 
ScarJo looks so effortlessly sexy, what's new though?
And the best thing that came from the Twilight series, Ashley Greene


Now that we got that out of the way, maybe I can blog about something more meaningful like my cute dog. 

Love&Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment