Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blog Lovin Wednesday; Versaille Memories

Happy Wednesday!

I'm so happy to be writing from the beautiful, sunny, and balmy Florida! What a happy girl I am being in the warm climate. There's just something about the ocean that brings out the best in me. 

I wanted to post a little blog-lovin' while I'm away on vacay because my girl Sigourney at A Sip of Style posted this the other day which I obviously love because it includes The Palace of Versailles! Amazing, stunning, breathtaking Versailles. Nothing compares so I wanted to share this post of hers. 

In case you have forgotten  how much I loved visiting Versailles while in Northern France I'll link you to this post and share a few more pictures. I cannot emphasize enough how much I think you should take the time out of your trip to see Versailles if you visit France. It was worth every penny and I would love to go back and visit when the gardens are in bloom and would pay a pretty hefty penny in order to do so. 






















Hope you enjoyed! Happy hump day, don't worry I'll keep posting from Boca!

Love&Luck

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! Absolutely beautiful pics. Thanks for the shout out :) Looking forward to your next post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete