Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's Upppp Wednesday

Not gonna lie, been in the shittiest of shitty moods as of late. Believe me, you don't want to hear about it. In order to brighten my mood and not bore you with shitty nonsense, let's have a little chit chat about some non-shitty nonsense.

I fell in love with Zara while I visited France this year and lately I've been seeing their amazing items all over fellow blogs so I finally decided to treat myself to a few items the other day. Can't wait to show pictures and review the items once I get them! Not going to lie, drunk online shopping is my new favorite pastime at night, ha. Everything seems so much more attractive and cheaper through rose colored glasses don't you agree?


Baby girl Rue also had her first puppy obedience class this week and to my slight surprise she was a stunner. We'll be attending puppy classes every week if my work schedule allows and then we will be joining the beginner obedience class in May after M's birthday. I'm really excited because a trained dog, is a happy dog. If you ever run into a dog that is misbehaved it is 98% the owner's responsibility (or fault) for their dog's behavior. Just like us, behavior is a learned experience so don't get mad at a poor pup if it's naughty. 

Here is a photo of Rue all freagin excited at class..




If you haven't figured it out already, I work mostly night shifts so I like to indulge myself in a little Food Network during the day if I have time. Tonight I'm trying out Paula Deen's apple stuffed pork tenderloin recipe for my dad. I'd like to make it for M but I suppose Pops needs to eat too so I figured he can be the guinea pig. It looked really good on the show (then again what doesn't) and since I don't really enjoy pork loin I figured what the hell, let's give it a whirl. 

I have a few novel reviews, traveling with pets, and Take Me Back to France posts coming soon! Stay tuned!

Love&Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment