Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekly Round Up: Rue Edition

Happpppy Fridaayyyy!

Hello, hello, it's the best day of the week! I hope you all had a great week.

As of now, I am officially slacking in the workout routine department. My excuse is M being home. A terrible excuse I know. I'm going to start setting weekly goals which seem a little more manageable and will hopefully help keep me on track.

My job is going better than ever, I officially make more and work less at a bar/restaurant than I did at my 7:30-5 salaried job. Unbelievable, I know. Especially considering I work in a "small town" bar. It is making me feel content with the decision to quit my job and do something less stressful and more enjoyable though.

Baby Rouche is officially called Rue now. Rouche just wasn't sticking with me and it wasn't sticking with her either so she now responds and recognizes Rue. She is getting so big! Of course she is still ~10lbs but to me she has grown so much. Here are a few pictures to update you...

Poodle legs


One with nature


Clean pooch

Really upset about her bath

Then there is this kid who I kind of like who decided to come back to Minnesota for a bit...

So happy to have M home

:)

For my birthday I picked up some new lipstick by MAC called Girl About Town and I absolutely love it! I've been looking for a lipstick that makes a statement but is still flattering and I've absolutely fallen in love with it. I'll post pictures of me wearing it soon.



I don't have much else to share with you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Love&Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment