Saturday, August 25, 2012

That Time of Year

Dun dun dun, it's that time of year again. I sent M off to France and now the countdown till my departure is on. 



Believe it or not I have already started packing and am working on a "master packing list" to share with you. With packing means I have already gotten a few lectures from M saying, "they have that in France you don't need to pack it" but there are just some things that remind me of home and "regular life" that I want to bring with. I'm also on the fence with how many photos to bring among other items that will give our apartment a "homey" feeling which I think is important when you live this lifestyle. 

Getting ready to move to France is making me think of the amazing places and great times M and I had last year when I visited, here are a few photos to refresh your memory...






Have a great weekend!

Love&Luck

2 comments:

  1. We don't leave for 4 weeks and I'm already packing as well. It takes me weeks to weed through everything & decide what can go and what will stay. Will you be staying the entire season this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kym! Finally I'm able to join him. He is probably dreading all the access "crap" I'll be bringing but I'm trying REALLY hard this time to only pack necessities. We'll see how that goes. Safe travels this season!

      Delete