Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wedding Weekends

It's that time of year, I only had one weekend off in June due to wedding madness which would explain a great deal for my lack of posting. Let's play catchup via photos...

He cleans up nicely

OOTD for Stacy and John's wedding


The last weekend, I spent in Southern Minnesota for my dear friend's wedding. We met my freshman year and lived together during college as well. I was so honored to a part of her big day and it was so much fun, I actually wanted her to do it all again the next weekend. 

Rehearsal dinner OOTD

Getting glammed


Amazing flowers

Hair for the big day, idea via Pinterest


Post wedding horse and carriage ride

The lovebirds


I only have one more wedding to attend for the season and then I'm scotch free. M is actually leaving in about 2 weeks, seriously, where has summer gone?? I'm actually getting anxious to leave though and have some great posts about prepping Rue for her trip across the big pond which I'll be posting soon!

Love&Luck





2 comments: