Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hump Day Blog Love

A while ago I posted some great articles that I found off Christine Gilbert's website Almost Fearless here. Here is another post relating specifically to one of the articles I connected with on her website called 8 Things I Wish I Knew When I Was 20. If you haven't checked out her website or the great posts I've listed from her website previously, DO IT NOW! You won't regret it.

Back to the topic at hand: I wanted to share this great guest post from Fairy Tales Are True  about lessons that she's learned in her 20's. Lately, I'm all about self-discovery and looking within to find answers and better myself so this post hit home for me especially since I'm in the midst of my 20's. Hope you enjoy it, relate to it, or reap some sort of benefit from this as I have.

Just thought I would send out a little "hey, you should read this" on this great Wednesday.

Happy reading!

Love&Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment