Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weekly Round Up: Blog Lovin

Sharing great finds with others is one of my favorite things to do. The second I find a great product or new restaurant I'm on the phone with friends telling them about it or writing a review on my blog. This weekly round up is dedicated to blogs I love lately or posts with some great finds.
#1- Cupcakes and Cashmere is a no brainer and if you haven't been regularly checking Emily blog already, then shame on you. I always find great products on her Five Things posts that she does every Friday and today I love her post about honeymoon beauty essentials. Check it out.

#2- I recently won a giveway that Life, Love and the Pursuit of Shoes which makes me love her site even more. She is always on the hunt for great shoe finds and usually has a great array from Christian Louboutin's to great finds at Kohl's.

#3- My girlfriend and I have been making batch after batch of A Health Foodie's green machine smoothie for our cleanse this week and it is amazing! Check out the recipe and other great ones to try.

Have a great day sharing the love!

Love&Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment