Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Am I the Only One?

Really, am I the only one who doesn't understand Jennifer Lopez's type?

And by type I mean, shorter than her, thinner than her, less famous than her and has less money then her.

I don't mean to be giving out a big dose of haterade but seriously. She always dates these scrawny ass men with no money.

For example:













REALLY J.LO? That's the best you can do?! I find that hard to believe. This new guy she's got is 25 and a back-up dancer. That last back-up dancer you married went really well didn't it? Oh wait that was two marriages ago. Gah. I just don't understand, she's such a babe! Maybe she likes to hold the power in the relationship and these are all guys who look like they'd bend over backwards and play submissive to this powerhouse woman.

Whatever. Just weird to me. Anyone else? Just weird.

1 comment: