Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dream Travel List

Obviously my life revolves around travel so I thought I would throw together a list of current places I'm dying to see and experience. These are in no particular order and I conveniently ended at 10, I can't wait to see how the list changes over the next few years. The list is pretty sporadic but places that have been on my mind

1. Egypt
2. Mallorca, Spain (hope to get there on my dream honeymoon)
3. Costa Rica
4. Hawaii (am I the only person who hasn't been there??)
5. Australia
6. China & Japan
7. Rome, Italy and surrounding area
8. Fiji (back-up honeymoon plan for sure)
9. Alberta, CA for Lake Louise
10. Greece

Do you have any suggestions? Please let me know if you think there is some place great that I need to see!

Do you have a travel list of your own? Please share!

Love&Luck

2 comments:

  1. SO exciting and crazy that Alberta made your TOP places list. Makes me want to take this place a little less for granted. Alberta is really pretty, be sure to go to banff and eat at the Grizzly House and swim in the Hot Springs if you ever visit. Mountains are stunning!

    Love reading your content, lovely little blog you have!

    Jenna <3

    jennsanewlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so that number 7 i could definately help you out with, possibly number 10 too...just saying! lol

    ReplyDelete